2013 Residential Energy Credits

If you upgraded your central air conditioning system for your primary residence in 2013, you may be eligible to receive a tax credit up $300.00. This credit is based on The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 which ended on December 31, 2013.

To get the full list of requirements, you can visit www.irs.gov/form5695 or consult your tax adviser. If you have a question whether or not you have purchased a qualifying air conditioning equipment, feel free to contact us at info@traversair.com.

Residential Energy Tax Credit


Speak Your Mind